International Oncology Services Private Limited (referred to as “we”, us”, “company” )understands the importance of your privacy and takes utmost care to protect the same.
This policy has been developed in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
Policy Statement and Content
- To serve you better through our services we may ask you for certain information which may include the following information provided by you voluntarily:
Personal Information: We may ask you, or collect, your Name, phone number, email id.
Demographic Information: We may ask or collect information pertaining to your gender, your date of birth and your pin code
Medical Record/Data: We may ask for or collect information pertaining to your past medical history and conditions, diagnostic reports, prescriptions and medication history etc.
We may also collect, store and use such other information as may be provided by you voluntarily by other means with us.
Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, defines the following as Sensitive personal data or information (SPI) of a natural person:
(ii) financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ;
(iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition;
(iv) sexual orientation;
(v) medical records and history;
(vi) Biometric information;
(vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for
providing service; and
(viii) any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for
processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
Any Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information .
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We may share the information so collected with our gents, affiliates, associates, representatives or other third parties for fulfilling of the purposes.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes or otherwise required under any law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
CONSENT TO THIS POLICY