Dr. Neha Sehgal
Dr. Neha Sehgal is a well experienced Radiation Oncologist in Noida and is known for her pleasant personality and dedication for work. Her International observer experience at Froedtert Hospital & Medical College of Wisconsin, USA enhances her ability to interact with a broad spectrum of patient population.
- CONSULTANT –RADIATION ONCOLOGY, IOSPL Fortis Hospital, Noida (Nov,2020 to till date).
- ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT, RADIATION ONCOLOGY, IOSPL Fortis Hospital, Noida (Nov,2017 -Oct,2020).
- SENIOR RESIDENT at Department of Radiotherapy, Cancer Research Institute, Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun (July 2016 to July 2017).
|Education and Fellowships
- M.B.B.S Era’s Lucknow Medical College, Dr
R.M. L Avadh University, Faizabad, U.P, India
- Clinical Internship: Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi.
- Observer-Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee, USA.
- MD Radiotherapy, Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun, India.
- 03/2007 to present – Indian Society of Hypertension
- 09/2013 to present – Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI).
- 05/2019 to present- Indian Brachytherapy Society.
|Areas of Interest
- Breast & Gynecological Cancers
- Head & Neck Malignancies
- Brain Tumors